Here is some more information on my one day workshops:
1. PRE-MEETING (separate day)
- We'll briefly meet at my office or studio and go over your goals and expectations.
- Please bring a set of your printed images so that I can gauge where you're at. This is NOT a portfolio review and I will not give you feedback on individual images. Seeing your images and hearing your goals will help me customize your experience.
- This is where we figure out what you want to do and what I think we need to work on.
- Once we agree on the workshop content I'll give your a draft syllabus and a receipt for your payment (cash, local check, or cc)
- BRING 10-30 prints (no digital images, please) and your gear (so I know what we can play with)
2. DAY OF
- We'll meet at a predetermined location, which can range from my office (e.g. post-processing workshop) to my studio (e.g. macro workshop) to a field location (e.g. street or nature photo workshop)
- Meals are not included. We'll either bring snacks or go somewhere for lunch. This will depend on the location of the shoot/s and the time of day.
- We can break the workshop up into two or even three meetings depending on content and location
- I reserve the right to cancel/postpone any meeting due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. I will do my best to accommodate a make-up session as soon as possible.
- BRING all camera gear (as discussed), notebook, pens, water, snacks, etc. If shooting outdoors also hat, sunscreen, long sleeves, sturdy footwork.
3. GENERAL SUBJECT AREAS
- Equipment and gear
- Low light
- Trip Planning